WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Carsound/MagnaFlow Warranty Return Policy Effective October 31st, 2016
1. RMA Number: An RMA Request Form must be filled out completely and submitted online for approval. An assigned RMA number must appear on all returned product, packing slip, freight bill, and any correspondence. ANY returns without an assigned RMA number will be refused. The form can be completed and submitted online, http://support.magnaflow.com/rma_form.asp.
2. Warranty Return Claim Notification: All Carsound converters are sold with a limited warranty. Warranty claims must include Carsound/MagnaFlow product number, reason for warranty, proof and date of purchase. Please complete our Warranty Return Claim Form to include with the return. Product returned without this completed form will be declined. Warranty and Stock Adjustment returns cannot be mixed within the same RMA. Any product identified during inspection as not being original Carsound/MagnaFlow product will be declined.
Warranty Claim form can be downloaded from: http://support.magnaflow.com/WarrantReturnClaimForm.pdf
3. *Freight WARRANTY : Any shipments sent freight collect or 3rd party billing without prior approval will be refused. Customer accepts all responsibility for initial freight charges involved with product returns. Carsound/MagnaFlow will provide freight quotes on warranty returns which consist of one or more pallets. We require the following information to accurately submit quotation:
- Ship from address, including zip code, contact name and phone number
- Pallet quantities and dimensions
- Unit or box quantities
- Total ship weight
* Freight charges on approved warranty claims will be credited back to account.
Copy of the Freight bill MUST be submitted for proper credit.