MAP PolicyMinimum Advertised Pricing
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price)
- Carsound / MagnaFlow’s minimum advertised price policy is applicable to each reseller located in either or both of the United States of America(“USA”) AND Canada that sells any or all Magnaflow Products.This applies to all types of advertising in the United States and Canada.
- Shipping costs may not be included in price of item to equal MAP.
- “Add to Cart” is considered a violation if the product price displayed after adding to cart violates MAP.
- Marketplace Site searches/feeds must comply with MAP policy at all times.
- Auction Sites - MagnaFlow has a “Zero Tolerance” policy in regards to violations on any auction sites and will use whatever means necessary to have listings removed immediately.
- Open Box Listings are permitted but only 5 listings at any given time. Listings must be clearly labeled as Open Box/Used and cannot display ANY MagnaFlow Intellectual Property (Images, Logos, ect.). Photo of actual Product must be displayed, Generic Photo of a box is not permitted.
- Any technology that displays or accepts pricing below MAP or discounts without “live” Human Interaction prior to check out AND customer specific information entered, is a Violation of the Policy, this includes automated “Make an Offer” technologies which would not be permitted. A “Suggested Price” or “Offer Price” or discount percentage that results in a MAP violation cannot be displayed.
- Discounts are approved in the way of “individual, unique, single use” coupon codes only after customer specific information has been entered during checkout. Any Coupon Codes that can be shared or publicly known are disallowed.
- Vendor Agreements are subject to immediate cancellation for Violating Magnaflow’s Policies.
- Advertised Products must display the currency in which they are being sold/displayed. This Price/Currency should be clear and visible in the listing. Products being sold in U.S. Dollars must be displayed at the U.S. MAP Price, Products being sold in Canadian Dollars must be displayed at the Canadian MAP Price. This currency cannot change throughout the checkout process and the final sale must be processed in the same currency at the advertised price.
- CANADA ONLY-Canadian Price File will be distributed on a Quarterly Basis and is comprised from the Average Exchange Rate from the Previous Quarter.
- MAP has been designed to support legitimate distributors, as well as maintain the value and integrity of the Carsound / MagnaFlow line.
- All parties are on a level playing field to the consumer with identical advertised prices.
- Customer Service and product availability become key differentiators as opposed to price.
- Brand value is supported to all distributors and consumers.
- Magnaflow will Not Support any Product sold by a Reseller in Violation of our Policies.
- We recognize that all our MagnaFlow sellers compete for market share. We feel our MAP Policy deters price and margin erosion at all levels and our vigorous enforcement is paramount to maintaining our brand integrity.
- Carsound / MagnaFlow products are monitored by Bridge Below and in partnership with MagnaFlow help to enforce our policy with a goal of 100% compliance.
- MagnaFlow reserves the right to use all means necessary to enforce our MAP policy including but not limited to price adjustment, marketing agreement adjustment, and discount structure adjustments with our distribution partners. MagnaFlow also regularly publishes a “Do Not Sell” list and affirms that products purchased through non-authorized channels are not covered under our various MagnaFlow warrantees/guarantees.
- Please do not confuse MAP with your selling price. Your selling price is at your discretion as you have the right to sell at whatever price you deem necessary. We at MagnaFlow simply desire an even playing field in the marketplace and respect for the MagnaFlow brand.
To Report a Violation
- Report the Violation to firstname.lastname@example.org